Dr.SALDANHA "YOUR BROOKLIN DENTIST"
Dr. Austin Saldanha graduated, from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in 1989. He worked for 2 years in Toronto before coming to Brooklin in 1991.
My approach to dentistry is simple. If you need dental treatment, I will inform you of all your options so that you can make an informed decision on what solution is best for you. I love my work and look forward to meeting with you.
- Member of Ontario Dental Association, “Honours and Awards Committee”.
- Chair of the Durham Dental Society, “Mediation committee”.
- Served on the Discipline Committee of the “Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario”.
- Served as the Team Dentist for the Brooklin Redmen Lacrosse Club.
- Served on the Inquires, Complaints and Reports Committee of the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario.
- From 1999 to 2001, served on the initial “Downtown Brooklin Steering Committee”
- Dr. Saldanha and his family live in Brooklin and are very active in the community.
- Dr. Saldanha has coached Minor Lacross and children’s volleyball in Brooklin.
Dr. Chhabra offers all new patients a free, no obligation first visit and free estimate for any needed dental treatment. Just ask for the free consultation when you book your appointment.
Dr. Saurbh Chhabra graduated with his bachelors in dentistry in 2005 from The Manipal College of Dental Science in Mangalore, India and then graduated with a Masters of Dental Surgery in Prosthodontics in 2010 from Yenepoya Dental College, Mangalore.
He worked as a dentist and Consultant in Prosthodontics and Implantology in India before coming to Canada.
Dr. Chhabra passed his board and licensing exams with the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario in 2017.
In order to pursue his keen interest and passion in dentistry and to improve his patient care and satisfaction, Dr. Chhabra takes many continuing education courses to help him achieve his desired goals for good quality patient care.
Dr. Chhabra enjoys practicing all phases of dentistry. Being a family man, he loves spending time with his wife and catching up on sports and outdoor activities.
He has contributed to the following publications:
- Published research papers in the field of prosthodontics and implantology.
- Dental Consultant on the All India Radio, relaying dental information and contributing to the development and outreach of health facilities in rural areas of India.
- He is a member of the Ontario Dental Association.
Dr. Mahdi offers all new patients a free, no obligation first visit and free estimate for any needed dental treatment. Just ask for the free consultation when you book your appointment.
Dr. Mahdi Zakeri received his first Doctorate of Dental Surgery when he was 24 years old in Iran and received the Presidential Recognition Award as the top national dental student in 2008. Then, he worked for five years in a hospital where he performed mainly oral surgeries and implant dentistry. He graduated with honors from the Faculty of Dentistry, the University of Toronto in 2017 and he has been invited to return to the University of Toronto Clinic to teach the 4th year students Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics. He has published several papers as a corresponding author and achieved several distinguished awards.
He practices patient based dentistry and is comfortable performing all phases of dentistry. He enjoys spending time with his wife and his little daughter.
He has received the following awards:
- 'Lynda Sellars Award' for highest overall proficiency in the fourth year multi-disciplinary Comprehensive Care Program, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, June 2017.
- “The Prosthodontics Prize' awarded to the most outstanding student and excellence in the field of Clinical Prosthodontics, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, June 2017.
- 'Dr. Edward G. Sonley Book Award' for the most outstanding student in Clinical Restorative Dentistry, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto, June 2017.
- 'Presidential Recognition Award', Top National Student of the year (Major: Dentistry, Program: doctorate, 2007).
- 'Gold Medal award', British International Innovation and Technology Competition, London, October 2008.
- Cleans and Polish your teeth.
- Monitor the condition of your gums and teeth.
- Help in the prevention of decay and gum disease.
- Encourages regular check-ups and cleanup.
We Welcome you to our practice and look forward to building a long and enjoyable relationship with you.
When you call our office, you will speak to one of our friendly and experienced staff. They are dedicated professionals who are happy to answer any questions regarding your dental treatment.
Please feel free to share with us any concerns you have with your treatment.