Dr.SALDANHA "YOUR BROOKLIN DENTIST"
Dr. Austin Saldanha graduated, from the University of Toronto, Faculty of Dentistry in 1989. He worked for 2 years in Toronto before coming to Brooklin in 1991.
My approach to dentistry is simple. If you need dental treatment, I will inform you of all your options so that you can make an informed decision on what solution is best for you. I love my work and look forward to meeting with you.
- President of the Durham Dental Society (2021 and 2022)
- Recepient of the Ontario Dental Association's prestigous 'Award of Merit' in 2021
- Chair of the Ontario Dental Association, “Honours and Awards Committee” (2019 - 2020)
- Founder of the 'Ethics in Dentistry Study Club'
- Chair of the Durham Dental Society, “Mediation committee”.
- Served as the Team Dentist for the Brooklin Redmen Lacrosse Club.
- From 1999 to 2001, served on the initial “Downtown Brooklin Steering Committee”
- Dr. Saldanha and his family live in Brooklin and are very active in the community.
Dr. Hasti Sarabi
Dr. Hasti Sarabi received her honours bachelor of science from the University of Toronto, graduating with high distinction. She then went on to receive her dental training at the University of Toronto, graduating on the deans list in 2014. She has a warm and friendly demeanor, and is passionate about dentistry, having pursued continuing education in a wide range of dental topics. Dr. Sarabi enjoys spending her free time with her best friend and husband Brian, her smart and funny 3 year old daughter, and her goofy large sheepadoodle Ollie.
- Cleans and Polish your teeth.
- Monitor the condition of your gums and teeth.
- Help in the prevention of decay and gum disease.
- Encourages regular check-ups and cleanup.
We Welcome you to our practice and look forward to building a long and enjoyable relationship with you.
When you call our office, you will speak to one of our friendly and experienced staff. They are dedicated professionals who are happy to answer any questions regarding your dental treatment.
Please feel free to share with us any concerns you have with your treatment.